Tally (Authorized Center)
Tally Training & Certification Course
Tally accounting software provides a solution around inventory management, stock management, invoicing, purchase order management, discounting, stock valuation methodology, etc. Tally accounting software also comes with drill down options, which can track every detail of transaction.
The technology employed by tally makes data reliable and secure. Tally software supports all the major types of file transfer protocols. This helps in connecting files across multiple office locations.
Tally accounting software is capable of undertaking financial analysis and financial management. It provides information around receivables turnover, cash flow statement, activity consolidation and even branch accounting.
Tally accounting software is east to set up and simple to use. A single connection can support multiple users. It can be easily used in conjunction with the Internet making possible to publish global financial reports.
Tally accounting software can seamlessly connect with various Microsoft applications.
2.Scope of Course
Various businesses have used single tally software to deal with their accounts. Tally is very simple, simple to perform with the speed. It is time-absorbing as well as cost-efficient. Tally does not use any codes as well as executes in real-time.
- Learners find it simpler to learn as well as apply in their work too.
- Tally has become a suitable account managing platform in less time.
- It is easy to learn and practice.
- Students can learn tally easily after the 12th.
- It is used in banking features because it has more feasible to access bank-related projects.
- Several companies have been attempting hard to find a solution for their business administration factors.
- It makes a convenient solution for several companies.
- Tally accounting software has been extremely used for financial control, invoicing as well as reporting.
3.Career Prospects / Job Roles
Tally jobs offer job roles in Accounting Clerk, AccountsExecutive, Tally Accounts Executive, Tally Junior Accountant, and more. Professionals who have completed their Tally courses can earn between INR 5,00,000 – INR 10,00,000.